Friday, March 19, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go, again ...

I wonder where they're looking ...


Oh, yeah ... I'm sure this will help bring 'em back ...


Maybe this guy will decide to come back ...


Stand up for your rights! ...


I need to check the rate of pay to see if it will affect my Social Security eligibility ...


I hear it's popular with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys ...


I don't want to hear anyone else griping about my lousy puns ...


Well, they would say that, wouldn't they? ...


Combat training gets more realistic all the time ...


For you ladies with three eyes, this is an unbeatable deal! ...


And there you go - another collection of great moments in editing and signage. If nothing else, it may help distract you from all the great moments in justice and legislation not going on at the Supreme Court and within the GOP.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

Do you think the kitchen hand job is covered by medicare?

Bilbo said...

Mike - I’ll let you know...

allenwoodhaven said...

Still laughing at that last one! Great edition; thanks.