Friday, April 02, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's a new month, and a new collection of great examples of print and signage errors ...

There really are some wonderful signs in the Orient. Here's Exhibit A ...


And here's Exhibit B ...


He makes a good point ...


Geez, I paid a lot more than that for mine over the years ...


Do you soak in that tub or marinate? ... 


I hate vague directions ...


Someone probably got a PhD in Economics for that ...


Mitch McConnell is suspected, although why he'd steal a book he'll never read is beyond me ...


Not for sale to Catholics, Jews, Muslims, or Buddhists ...


I should hope so ...


And there you have it, friends, the first collection of editorial and signage ya-ha's for April. I hope you enjoyed them. As always, if you run across a good example, be sure to send it to me!

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I couldn't figure out protestant wipes. I had to blow the picture up.
protestant
protectant
One letter. Who knew!

allenwoodhaven said...

ALWAYS a pleasure; thank you Bilbo! Started laughing at the first one!