Friday, April 30, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Because our relationship with our police departments is ... well ... strained at the moment, I thought I might mine my collection of excerpts from news articles and police blotters that give us a little more of a light-hearted look at those who - ideally - protect and serve.

Be careful about accidentally calling 911 ...


It would be nice if police shot more elk than people, wouldn't it? ...


I wonder how the penal code defines the offense of "[becoming] hoity-toity" ...


A useful description of the perp ...


Good advice ...


Guns don't kill people, people kill people ... with soup? ...


Those investigators are pretty sharp ...


The horror!! ...


I'm glad they knew to search even the unlikely hiding places ...


Well, yes, I'd think he was suspicious ...


You have the right to remain silent, unless you want to laugh.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I don't think I looked that suspicious at all!

allenwoodhaven said...

I'm still laughing at the stolen pumpkin being returned carved!

Good ones; thanks!