Friday, November 25, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


How was your Thanksgiving? Good, I hope. Why not come out of your turkey-induced food coma long enough to enjoy this week's collection of great moments? ...

Well, it is abuse of a sort ...


You can carve them using a bladeless knife without a handle ...


Yes, but it could be embarrassing if you do it at a yard sale ...


Um ... I think I'll wait until the next course, thank you ...


I wonder if this also applies on World Naked Gardening Day ...


Especially if you've been using your hands to handle the family jewels ...


For the discerning conspiracy theorist who wants to update from the ordinary tinfoil hat ...


GOP math ...


Yes, I think that would have been a suspicious pointer ...


Well, that doesn't strike me as being particularly newsworthy, but what do I know? ...


And that's it for the last collection of editorial and signage gems for the month of November - I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then. 

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I gotta get me one of them there radio hats!

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure; thanks!