Friday, January 06, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Ready for the first collection of the new year? Here we go ... 

I'm not sure which store these are headed to ...


I'm sure people leave the office a little down in the mouth ...


No extra charge for the fifth member ...


I'm passing this on to Agnes ...


They probably got a discount on the sign ...


I've heard Kevin McCarthy shops here ...


Suspicious behavior #1 ...


Suspicious behavior #2 ...


Suspicious ... uh ... never mind ...


It doesn't help much with good starting words for Wordle ...


And we're off! The first edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for 2023 is now history. I hope I have you a few laughs to help take your mind off the Hindenburg-style arrival of the new GOP majority in the House.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for the first Cartoon Saturday of the new year. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

Peanut or rabbit poop?

allenwoodhaven said...

Great Moments is always a happy distraction from whatever is going on. Lots of suspicious behavior out there for citizens to report!