Friday, January 20, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ... you know you're ready!

Whether or not this is a good price depends on your rate of gastrointestinal exchange ...


No, I don't think they can ...


The climate is changing faster than I thought ...


You probably need to wash the car more often, too ...


Well, yes, that would help alleviate the problem of large families ...


I think someone needs to hire a new person to name the colors ...


Hmmm ...


I think this stern warning is as far as gun rights activists are willing to go to combat gun violence ...


It's served in a big bowl ...


Why am I not surprised? ...


And there you have it - the latest edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage! Two of today's examples were submitted by readers of this blog - thanks for sending them in! Contributions are always welcome.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I like the idea of getting Clubcard points every time I poop. It might solve my constipation problem if I'm more motivated.

jenny_o said...

I think these are the best mistakes I've ever seen. That yarn! And dagnabit I'm gonna change lanes as often as I want if it'll get me away from the snot. Thanks for the smiles.

allenwoodhaven said...

A pleasure, as always! Thanks!