Friday, April 28, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Last collection of editorial and signage gems for April ... get 'em while they're hot!

I'd hate to have to take off a mask like that if I had a beard ...


Um ... if I were a churchgoer, I'd think twice about this one ...


No need for TMI at confession with this priest ...


You have to wonder if store workers deliberately place price tags ...


I hope that my kumquats like me, too ...


I would have hoped for a little more than a hint ...


This is what it feels like, sometimes ...


Um ... right ...


They must be open twice on one of the other days ...


Anything I could write would probably be objectionable, so I'll just leave this one here ...


And that's it for this collection and for this month ... I hope you enjoyed it. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

Some good ones today. And just so you know, if I were a kumquat, I'd like you.

allenwoodhaven said...

Explanations of sins adds a lot of confession times. I bet sinners will still explain.

The lavender lemonade is my favorite. I imagine a corporate board room with suits choosing the name as the best. One suggests "Lavender Lemonade". A lawyer says "That could get us in legal trouble, It's over 99% water." The Boss says "How about "Lavender Lemonade - with a hint of lemon and lavender." Everybody replies "Great idea, Boss!"