Friday, November 10, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


How about a little something to take your mind off Congressional chaos and the impending end of funded government (just a week away)?

I guess that's quite a selling point ...


Now, that's a house salad! ...


I understand the price being so high, as it must take a lot of individual shrimp bowels for each serving ...


Perfect for the man with three legs ...


It's real, and it's part of the GOP plan to fund the government after eliminating the IRS ...


We're there when you need us! ...


Anything else I could say would get me in trouble, so I'll just leave this one here (yes, it's a real company) ...


I'd be sure to make sure your date agrees before playing this course ...


Thanks, but I'll pass ...


It's a good price, but I prefer the square tomatoes, which are easier to slice because they don't roll around on the cutting board ...


That's it for this week ... hope you enjoyed it!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

jenny_o said...

The shrimp bowels made me feel a bit sick but the gingerbread pooptarts made up for it - lol - thanks for the smiles, as always :)

Mike said...

I'm figuring that 3 legged cargo pants could get you 10 or 11 pockets.

allenwoodhaven said...

A good distraction; thanks! Hard to believe the state of Congress. I truly hope that voters see that these Republicans cannot govern and need to be voted out. Belief is another matter...

I've read about agricultural experts trying to grow square tomatoes and watermelons. They find the shapes unacceptable from a commercial standpoint. Apparently they want something easier to pack for shipment. A taste tester said the tomato wasn't very good. And of course they are more expensive!