Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Tropical storm Fay is drenching the southeast, Senator McCain doesn't know how many houses he owns, Senator Obama has picked Senator Biden as his running mate, and your name is probably on a watch list somewhere.

Yes, once again it's time to open a big can of industrial-strength Cartoon Saturday.

With four grandchildren and a bunch of oh-so-funny coworkers who never fail to remind me about my age, I thought this was a pretty good statement...

I love dogs. Most dogs, anyhow. A few weeks ago, lacochran sent me an e-mail with a wonderful collection of dog cartoons, from which I offer this great one...


You just can't be too careful any more what you say to whom...


If you've ever had the pleasure of potty-training a child (Amanda and Moosie), you'll enjoy this one...


And finally, I've had people like this working for me. Not you, Katherine...

It's going to be a busy weekend, with a morning full of running errands, dance coaching this afternoon, and Leya's first birthday party tomorrow. Life is good. Busy, but good.

Have a good day and a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! Thats us alright :)
Sometimes, when we're in the park, I let him just 'go' next to a tree or something. But, did you know, that if you do this in Asia, you have to say "Excuse me, just peeing". This is because some trees are worshiped by people because they think that some sort of spirit lives there. So...better say "excuse me" first before that spirit puts a curse on you!

Mike said...

Ahhh the old watch list. What are we going to do with all these lists when georgy is gone?