Thursday, September 14, 2017

The People's Choice, 2020


You may have seen this great recent Bizarro cartoon ...


The best part is the campaign slogan: "Make-Believe Leadership for a Make-Believe World."

Sad, but true.

Later on today, I'll be meeting fellow blogger John for an early dinner as he roars through town on his road trip around the country. I always enjoy meeting with fellow bloggers, and it's always fun to see the reactions of people experiencing Interstate 95 in NoVa for the first time. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when we experience more Great Moments in Editing and Signage.

Bilbo

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

So much of what passes for leadership and politics is a con.

Mike said...

Ask John if he brought you any Ted Drews frozen custard. Look VERY disappointed when he says no.

allenwoodhaven said...

I bet you had fun together with John. And I-95 is tough on newbies!