Friday, February 09, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

Well, at least they cleared the air ...


Now that's a great option ...


Sorry about that, chief ...


It's totally awful, but funny as hell ...


Um ... I'll take the five ...


The best summary headline ever ...


Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I'd have celebrated quite that way ...


I knew there were a lot of unappealing politicians out there, but this is ridiculous ...


I like to think my family isn't quite that judgmental ...


Sometimes there's a real problem with the juxtaposition of advertisements ...


And there you go - another collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. I hope you enjoyed it.

And I hope you'll enjoy tomorrow's collection of cartoons when Cartoon Saturday returns. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

All I can say is that the candidate who ran unopposed but yet lost should quickly get out of town.

Mike said...

So the two dummies didn't even bother to vote for themselves. Perfect candidates for the trump administration.

allenwoodhaven said...

As always, so many fantastic ones. Especially like the Columbus police chief and Hindenburger but the school board election results takes the prize!