Monday, February 12, 2018

The Political Compass


I found an interesting political self-analysis test online the other day on a website called The Political Compass, and - having nothing better to do at the moment - I took it. It's pretty comprehensive, and although I think a number of the questions would benefit from some additional nuance, it seemed to provide an analysis that I think is fairly accurate. Here's the certificate I received after taking the test, placing me in the "Left Libertarian" quadrant of their compass ...


Interested in trying it out for yourself? Here's the link.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Grand Crapaud said...

I'll try this test also. Im curious.

Mike said...

I'm a little more to the left corner and bottom than you...
Economic Left/Right: -7.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Slightly on the right liberterian side.

allenwoodhaven said...

Interesting. I placed more left and libertarian than you.