Friday, July 27, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Ah, yes ... it's time for our final collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for July ...

I think a word with the headline writer may be in order ...


I wonder if the vegan version is in another aisle ...


I think I'll go with the catfish, thanks ...


Now this is just TMI ...


Do you think that the Department of Homeland Security is aware of this secret identity? ...


Strange things can happen when the headlines of two different stories can be read together ...


This is what happens to "old friends" when you meet to discuss politics nowadays ...


Stop the presses!! ...


I think I can believe that ...


What about the ... oh, never mind ...


And there you have it - the final collection for July. Hope you enjoyed it, and will be back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Mike said...

The last survey taker that called me said 'this will only take 10 to 15 minutes'. I said 'no it won't' and hung up.

Grand Crapaud said...

The cat was given the name 'Tripod.'

MarkD60 said...

I like the last one best, but they're all good!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Great errors! That Top 25 list really reeked!

allenwoodhaven said...

So glad FEMA is on the case. That rain can be tricky!!