Friday, December 28, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go ... the last collection for 2018 ...

I really couldn't make this stuff up ...


Well, they found the right agent ...


I like a good sandwich, but ...


Bring your boneless kids on Mondays! ...


An interesting product warning ...


Why call the police? They aren't legally required to respond, anyway (see here) ...


I think I'll stick with my gin-infused raisins ...


I'm glad we cleared this up ...


I took this photo at a local shopping center ...


Stock up now for next year's giving ...


And that's it - the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for 2018. Don't worry ... there'll be a lot more of them coming in the new year, especially if you share them with me. Send your great sign finds to me by e-mail.

If you haven't yet cast your votes for the 2018 Ass Clown of the Year, don't delay! - the deadline for submissions is midnight on December 31st, and the winner will be announced in this space on January 1st. Chicago Rules apply, so vote early, vote often, and let your voice be heard.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when we cue up the last Cartoon Saturday of 2018.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

But don't you want to go knock on that door?

All cartoons are back. Even the ones that were missing a few weeks back. WTF!

allenwoodhaven said...

I've spotted many nonexistent doors, but they were the secret type. You'd be surprised how many there are.
A stellar collection to end the year, which was excellent. I can always count on you to have great ones!

Vote time;
10 for Mitch McConnell, I can't quit voting for him.
10 for the Senate Judiciary Committee.
8 for Paul Ryan.
5 each for each Trump child, excluding Tiffany.
And, if you'll allow it, -10 for journalists who ferret out and speak the truth.