Sunday, December 02, 2018

Musical Sunday


This past Monday we celebrated the 79th birthday of singer Tina Turner, who has been called (with good reason) the sexiest grandmother in rock. I thought it would be appropriate for this week's Musical Sunday to revisit one of my favorite Tina Turner songs ...



"Steamy windows, zero visibility
Steamy windows, comin' from the body heat."

Go, Tina! Even at age 79, you can steam my windows any day.

Have a good day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I hadn't heard this song before. Great find. As I was listening to it, I was thinking that's a great guitar riff. I then found a video about the guitar riff itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlXS05VY3c

Grand Crapaud said...

Really great!