Friday, January 08, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Today is our first collection of editorial and signage gems for 2021. I thought that since we're still mostly stuck at home, unable to enjoy dining out, a collection of unusual restaurant signs and ads might be appropriate ...

I wonder what they served before ...


Does Abby still work here? ...


Such a deal! ...


I'd leave the kids at home on Sundays if I were you ... 


This choice of name was a weighty decision ...


Glad we cleared that up ...


It's always worked for me ...


Otherwise it's just a BL, right? ...


Oops ...


Eat free with purchase of meal? ...


And there you have it ... our first appetizing collection of gems for the new year.  I hope they helped take your mind off the useless political drama swirling around us, at least for a while.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think that chili sign should have said, free chili with bowl of gas.

allenwoodhaven said...

A good diversion. Love the DQ sign. Thanks, needed that! Strange times indeed...