Friday, September 03, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


New month, new collection! Here we go ...

I wonder where they got the grant to conduct the experiment ...


Not all the stupid criminals are in Congress ...


I should smile more ...


When you forget to adjust the "AM/PM" setting on your digital clock ...


Uh ... right ...


Suspicious death? ...


I don't think I want the titbits ... at least not 22 or 23 ...


An interesting take on serving sizes ... 


If Hannibal Lecter is still out of work, I think I've found a job for him ...


Perhaps you can do it better if the kayaks come with wheels or skis ...


And that's it for the first collection of Great Moments for September. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

John A Hill said...

Many years ago we went to a small Chinese restaurant in St. Louis. Chris wanted to know how big a small portion was. The young Chinese woman looked at her for a moment, then said (in a heavy accent), "Well some people take large, and some people take small. I think you take small."
Negotiating a second language can be interesting.

Mike said...

3am/3pm - I'll bet she's retired.