Friday, September 17, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Ah, yes ... it's that time again ...

Yes, you always want to be ready ...


I think I've found the follow-on to Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid ...


Click here? Really? ...


Yes ... it would be hard on the blades ...


The caption saves space, but it's pretty harsh ...


Good point ...


The fine is a nice touch, but probably not necessary ...


Now that I've seen this, I can't unsee all those covers ...


When the spell-check is broken ...


Sometimes the juxtaposition of headlines is ... interesting ...


And there we go with our latest collection of ... missalanis ... moments. Hope you enjoyed them.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

It took me too long to realize what the funny was on click here. I kept looking at the picture. I need a nap.
Miss Alanis is selling some clothes. I hope she keeps some for herself.

allenwoodhaven said...

Funny! Like the train one the best.