Friday, June 10, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First collection for the month of June ...

It must have been one heck of an after-prom party ...


TMI ...


So, which part of the park was sold out? ...


And she's complaining? ...


Any comment I could make would be in poor taste, so I'll just leave this one as it is ...


I really don't want to overthink this one ...


That's some tornado ...


I'd be careful shopping here ...


I wonder if Alfred Hitchcock was aware of this ...


Maybe ...


And June is off and running!

Have a good day and join me tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday, where the end is near. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'd like to be thrown 150 years into the future right now. It couldn't be any worse... could it?

allenwoodhaven said...

Thanks, Bilbo. I can always count on a good edition. 150 years is a long distance!