Friday, June 24, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again, Dear Readers - the last collection of editorial gems for June. Enjoy!

So, does it contain chicken kidneys or beef kidneys? ...


Do you suppose this menu features the chicken advertised in the previous picture? ...


We have enough trouble with people arguing about who gets to use which restrooms nowadays without adding to the confusion ...


Same issue as above, but with more professional signage ...


They're certainly smarter than supporters of Der Furor ...


I'm waiting to see how the curbside service works ...


I'd hate to be the person who had to pick the perp out of a lineup ...


Somewhere there's probably a very nervous fence trying to figure out how to sell this one ...


Republican voters have already voted, and agree Democrats shouldn't vote ...


And finally, my sister Lisa sent this one to me, with the comment that she's not very confident in their products. I wouldn't be, either ...


Have a good day and get ready for Cartoon Saturday! More thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm setting up a new business. Half price colonoscopies. Plus 25% off with coupon.