Saturday, March 18, 2023

Cartoon Saturday


This week, because I'm grouchy and not fully mobile after my knee replacement surgery, I prepared this post in advance ... therefore, we're dispensing with the usual lead-in of discouraging news stories and getting right to the cartoons ... this week, another no-theme collection to thin out my bulging files ...

Well, this is how it ought to be, right? ...


How things might have started ...


I'm quite sure this is how (and where) contracts ... and most laws ... are made ...


That's probably why we haven't been contacted by any aliens yet ...


How medieval porch pirates were thwarted ...


"AOC created Covid while wearing a hijab" ...


Second Amendment bedtime story ...


It's an understandable mistake ... everyone else was howling about it ...


At an NRA wedding ...


A common meeting ...


Ah, for the good old days ...


And that's it for this week's Cartoon Saturday ... I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day and a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow, when we celebrate the coming of Spring with Poetry Sunday ... see you then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

I hope your recovery is going well.

jenny_o said...

Good luck with your recovery. Be good and do your physio!

Mike said...

The bedtime story is sad but true.

Are you ready for the other knee yet? How about a hip or shoulder!

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones!

Good luck with the recovery. My sister in law just had one 2 weeks ago. I'm told that dedication to PT is crucial.