Friday, March 17, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

Be sure to sit in the correct chair ...


Don't piss off a goat milker ...


It's not the marinade I'd have chosen, but if you want to support the fossil fuel industry, I guess it's an option ...


Only in America ...


I'd check the lunch contractor first ...


Because you know you need non-constipating thong sandals ...


Well, I suppose that's reasonable ...


Today's prize for the best headline ...


This sign was photographed in a church basement. Somewhere, someone is shouting "halleluja!" ...


Or if you're in Florida, you could just vote for Ron DeSantis ...


And that's it for this weeks collection of prize editorial and signage ya-ha's. Don't forget to keep on the lookout for your own examples, and send 'em to ol' Bilbo!

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I could have gotten those non-constipating sandals for Claudia and saved a whole lot of grief. I'll see what she thinks about the dilators.

allenwoodhaven said...

These are terrific! The first is my favorite but it's a most excellent edition. Perhaps diesel is healthier than deep frying in vegetable oil?

Around here there used to be two businesses next to each other: Taekwondo Laundromat. I just had to point it out to people!