Friday, March 03, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's a new month, and that means it's time for new collections of editorial and signage gems!

That there's some gud skool, I reckon ...


This is the sign that greets you when you arrive at our local landfill. I'm afraid to go there ...


I'm surprised this rated a headline ...


Seems like an odd juxtaposition of signs, don't you think? ...


I thought it might have been a Hammond electric organ, but then again ...


At that price, you can afford the load ...


Beware of evil chefs ...


Well, we do live in a society based on continuous consumption ...


I wonder if some of the trucks they unload are from Mars ...


Now, that's some creative marketing! ...


And so we set March off with a bang, and are well preparded to do so.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then. 

Bilbo

4 comments:

jenny_o said...

I always open your "great moments in editing and signage" posts preparded to laugh and you do not disappoint :) Today my favourites are the preparded one (of course) and the chefs/beekeepers one!

allenwoodhaven said...

Terrific edition! Preparded takes first prize but also love the beekeepers and the specimen bottles. Some people know how to party!

Mike said...

Does the crack in my shorts make me a handyman?

Bilbo said...

Jenny - we aim to please!

Allen - serving orangeade in those glasses would be the bomb, wouldn't it?

Mike - you'd be at least as qualified for your work as most members of Congress.