Friday, May 12, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First batch for May - get 'em while they're hot!

Well, an award is an award, I guess ...


It's an interesting combination of products to sell ... maybe you can get a good deal on casters for the furniture pieces, too ...


It's a good, descriptive label, you have to admit ...


I think I'll go with the curved yellow ones ...


Anything I could say would be problematic, so I'll  just leave this one here ...


I guess they'll sell their produce to anyone, even rude beggars ...


I like to hyphenate in the winter, too. My word processing program helps with it ...


I've always found this to be true ...


Okaaaaaay ...


Ol' Charles is a really good sport ...


And that's it for this week. Enjoy a curved yellow fruit for a healthy snack while you wait for tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I wonder if Charles nuts are a temporary loan? And how good are they when he gets them back? Maybe it's a package and Charles comes with them. 😁

jenny_o said...

An excellent crop, especially the rudebeggers!

Dave Peterson said...

Regarding the tire-and-furniture combination: Apparently they sell some very specific clothing, too: "livingroom suits." I prefer "restaurant suits" or "church suits" or even "night-out-on-the-town suits," myself.