Friday, May 26, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Last batch for May ... here we go!

I'll bet she does ...  


Well, they elected Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, what do you expect? ...


Less dicks, for sure ...


I really don't want to know anything more ...


I'm surprised he remembered the hair color ...


Ya think? ...


Uh ... no further comment ...


I guess the Rocky Mountain Oysters were too expensive ...


When you can't spell "chicken" ...


I'm always amazed by what modern medicine can do ...


And there you go! 

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday, when we'll take a look at what's left of the economy after the Republicans and Democrats finish beating each other up with it. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I guessing the kids in that school would have tiny tits.

jenny_o said...

"horse ovaries" - I wonder if that was a bona fide invite. If so, it boggles the mind! I liked meatbird too. Thanks for the smiles.