Saturday, September 30, 2023

Cartoon Saturday


So long, September - don't let the door hit you in the backside on your way out ... 

Senator Diane Feinstein of Califoria, a liberal icon and the oldest sitting Senator, died at age 90; a 16-year-old boy is in custody after cutting down Britain's iconic, 300-year-old Sycamore Gap tree in a senseless act of vandalism; the United Auto Workers strike against the Big Three auto makers continued; the French government has launched a major effort to fight an infestation of bedbugs spreading across Paris; and in Philadelphia (not Florida?) a fan was prevented from attending a Phillies game with his emotional support alligator
 
I'm cleaning out files this week, so here's another collection of random cartoons for your Cartoon Saturday enjoyment ... 

This year, yeah, I'm going with the void ...


But to compensate for the smaller size, we're charging more ...


I can't tell you how often I'm that poor guy ...


Nice of him to provide the warning ...


When I was young, eggs were ... well ... eggs. Nowadays, you have to make a statement by the kind of eggs you buy ...


Maybe I should get one of those ...


I'd go with the "AAHHHH!!!," myself ...


It's the 2023 style of home decor ...


That would be my insurance company ...


I think it's going to be a split decision ...


And so we close out the month of September with another Cartoon Saturday. I hope it's helped you get over the past week and prepare yourself for tomorrow's dawn of another politically catastrophic month.

Have a good day and a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow, when we begin our annual salute to Halloween with the first Musical Sunday of October - see you then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

jenny_o said...

AHHHH!! sums it up nicely, doesn't it? And I'm glad to finally have a name for my housekeeping style. Can't wait to use it!

Mike said...

The 2023 style of home decor is my style!

allenwoodhaven said...

I could use a hip replacement like that! Thanks for the laughs.