Friday, September 15, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And awaaaaaayyyy we go ...

This girl is going to grow up to be a Republican impeachment investigator ...


Well, it does make sex more fun. Or so I've heard ...


Well, what else would they be shaped like? ...


I guess it makes them easier to hit ...


Would you really want to use them right there in the store? ...


Well, it is Arkansas ...


Sounds about right ...


If you need help in cutting back on your drinking, I think I've found your store ...


Because why not? ...


I would, too ...


And there you go - another prime set of editorial and signage ya-has to help you through all the depressing political news. I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then. 

Bilbo

No comments: