Friday, September 01, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Today we greet the new month of September with a new collection of editorial and signage oddities. Perhaps they will take your mind off all the social, political, and religious oddities that plague us ...

Somehow, I think that this lady is going to vote Republican ...


I got this one from my friends Dave and Mary in Germany. The sign says in English "Sex in tall grass is forbidden during the hay-cutting season! Danger to life." You just know that there has to be an interesting backstory here ...


Wait, what? ...


Unless you're driving a tank ... then, you can park in occupied spaces, too ...


It's the start of that season ...


I suppose this means we can't depend on the clergy to lock up ...


I guess he may be able to fence the car, but the fleas? ...


Well, it's better than shooting him ...


Perhaps Debbie can work out a job-sharing arrangement with Stormy Daniels to get some rest ...


According to the GOP, a watermelon is a dangerous weapon if it's offered to people waiting in line to vote on a hot day ...


Welcome to September! I hope you enjoyed today's collection, and hope you'll be back tomorrow for the first Cartoon Saturday of the month. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think Mrs. Grudger should be burned at the stake.

I'm so far back in Debbie's line that I may just give up.

jenny_o said...

I wonder what the chopping board is supposed to be used for, then - a blunt object to protect oneself? Oh, no - that's a watermelon. A lap desk, then? Firewood???