Friday, January 05, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Welcome to the first batch of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for 2024! 

Translation: "Pay attention to your health! Buy two cases of beer!" The image on the left is "wrong;" on the right is "correct."


I don't have any recipes that call for this secret ingredient. Thank goodness ...


At my age, it's all I can do to enjoy a onesome ...


But wait! There's more!! ...


Start now and avoid the rush ...


I'll bet that was one really expensive investigation ...


Soylent Green must be made out of burgers ...


Well, that's technically true ...


TMI, for sure ...


Now, that's some clever advertising ...


 And the year is off to a flying start! I hope you enjoyed this first set of editorial and signage gems.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for the first Cartoon Saturday of the year! More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Mike said...

I also want to know what he was wearing, how tall he is, what breed of dog he has, and why does his sister have a parking lot?

Dave Peterson said...

I guess if you serve pork butts at a BBQ, then you can serve pork rectums at a formal party...

Anonymous said...

The American Dental Association ( ADA ) complained to the American Pork Butchers Association (APBA) of the many MAGA patients coming in with broken teeth after eating undeboned pig rectums. Hence the pork assholes are now sold deboned. As an unimagined consequence, many MAGA consumers complained they no longer have the right texture and taste. Can’t win!

allenwoodhaven said...

Great edition, starts the new year off well. Thanks! Love the Victorian I-Pad.

I never even thought to consider whether pork rectums might have bones, let alone that they are sold by the case. Learn something new everyday...

Do you know if the Northampton police log was from Massachusetts? I once lived on Florence Road there.