Friday, July 05, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First collection for the new month! Get 'em while they're hot! ... 

They can probably save money on entertainment at the Christmas party ...


Darn those rocket scientists ...


It's important to use proper kerning ...


Well, they probably do their jobs doggedly …


No comment …


Must be a decoy …


I wouldn’t call Ms. Simon if I were you …


In or out? …


You can save money by ordering the soup/dessert combo …


Decisions, decisions …



And so it goes. See you tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday, when Rapunzel lets her hair down - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I read right by tuturing. Maybe I need Ms. Simon after all to help me with my wrighting.

jenny_o said...

Great selection - thanks for the smiles :)