Friday, August 02, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First collection of the new month! Enjoy!

I can't think of anything else to say about this one ...


Why have a hedgehog if you can't debate politics with it in multiple languages? ...


I think this one was left over from Der Furor's administration ...


Um ... I'll pass, thanks ...


Not only in railyards ...


Nowadays, I'm almost surprised that this one got caught ...


So, what first aroused your suspicions? ... 


I knew the air quality was bad from wildfires and fossil fuel pollution, but this is really bad ...


They didn't see it coming? ...


Such a deal! ...


And that's it for your first collection of editorial and signage ya-has for the month of August. I hope I've helped get the month off to a reasonably good start.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for the first Cartoon Saturday of the month. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

jenny_o said...

A used tombstone . . . I have so many questions

Mike said...

On the tombstone just have someone carve "not". Fixed.

allenwoodhaven said...

Terrific! Still laughing at the earth's orbit, the big omelet, and tombstone name; many thanks!