Thursday, September 24, 2026

Thursday Trees

 
Welcome back to the temporary home of Mike's Thursday Trees! This week, in recognition of the twisted and convoluted mess Der Furor has made of the country, a collection of twisted and convoluted trees ...

1 - 


2 - 


3 - 


4 - 


5 - 


6 - 


7 - 


8 - 


9 - 


10 - 


I don't know about you, but all my joints hurt just from looking at those trees.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for Great Moments in Editing and Signage. See you then!

Bilbo

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My faves are #5 and #6.

Kathy G said...

I understand your joint issues. The humidity has my knees crying Uncle.

Mike said...

You're doing a REALLY good job!

River said...

I love #8, some of these are quite beautiful and none as twisted as you-know-who

allenwoodhaven said...

Fabulous offerings this week! Love the twists and turns over time as they reach for the ski. Thanks!