Friday, September 04, 2015

Great Moments in Editing


It's a new month, and time for our latest collection of Great Moments in Editing ... I know you're anxious, so let's get right to them ...

I wonder if it was the math teacher who figured this out ...


It must have been a heck of a prom ...


I wonder what the first clue was ...


Well, it's not in my garage ...


I like it when the job qualifications are clearly spelled out ...


Okaaaaaayyyyy ...


Sometimes editors need specific directions ...


I suppose this is true. I just hope it's not anyone that's in the current running ...


If the rattlesnakes are walking, I'm running ...


And finally, some people are easily amused ...


There you have it - our first collection of editorial gems for September of 2015. Have you seen any good bloopers, in print or on signs in your area? Send me a scan or a photo for a future iteration of Great Moments in Editing, and I'll give you credit for the contribution. No cash ... just credit.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

7 comments:

Duckbutt said...

And what will he do with the sheep, Tom asked sheepishly.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That must have been one HELL of a prom!

Mike said...

I was thinking the same thing about the sheep as Duckbutt.

Linda Kay said...

Really? Someone will be President? And just one hour at the prom...hmm Leaves all kinds of thoughts, doesn't it?

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

That was a twofer as a headline error!

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent selection!

Big Sky Heidi said...

Editors must be half asleep!