Friday, September 07, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Our first collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for September ...

How can I possibly pass up such a deal? ...


Where gourmet cannibals eat, no doubt ...


Best name for a furniture store, ever!


It must have been modeled on a pretty small cathedral ...


I wonder if they're lawyers or financial advisors ...


You probably could use it to store your life savings ...


Now that's a really good advertising point ...


Well, how would you treat it? ...


I think this real estate agent needs to work a little harder on effective advertising ...


Yes, if you go to this store, you do need help making the right choice ...


And that's it for the first collection of the month ... at least as funny as the latest tell-all from the White House, and more enjoyable.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. After a week like this one, you know you need it. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Mike said...

I think I've heard that some guys fiddle at the toilet.

Dave Peterson said...

The law firm reminds me of one I used to use: Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.

Big Sky Heidi said...

Sack of Sit - great pun!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

You can't go wrong with Tennessee Sounds.

I like the chair store name too.

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent! The cathedral ceilings and shack of sit are my favorites. Many thanks Bilbo.