Friday, September 21, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Ah, how quickly two weeks pass! And just in time for some random silliness to take our minds off the random silliness that passes for representative government nowadays ...

Well, I suppose I'd be angry, too, if I were a chicken being fried ...


I've never been called an "old pouffe." Yet.


I would have volunteered to help in a heartbeat ...


Now, that's a real RV! ...


Well, he's honest ... 


Won't last long, indeed ...


Pencil shavings? ...


When you need it, you really need it ...


I'm not sure these are particularly good selling points ...


I wonder where they bought their doors ...


And there you go ... a new collection of head-turning editorial oddities. I hope you enjoyed them.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The golfer must have thrown a world-class hissy fit as well as his 5 iron.

Mike said...

pouffe - a cushioned footstool or low seat with no back.

I had to look this one up. IKEA has them for $50.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

An emergency I can look forward to.

allenwoodhaven said...

Great ones! Especially love the sliding door company. Thanks; it's been quite a week.