Sunday, September 09, 2018

Musical Sunday


I realize that I've already used this wonderful song by Kid Creole and the Coconuts as a Musical Sunday offering (back on August 12th, not so long ago), but given the publication of Bob Woodward's new book about the internal chaos of the Trump White House, and the publication in the New York Times of the anonymous op-ed by a "senior administration official" on the same topic, I felt like it was a good time to bring it back. And anyway, who doesn't love the Coconuts? Here's my reprise of "Stool Pigeon" ...



Have a good day, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and consider that there are only two more days until the publication of Bob Woodward's book, of which you've already heard much, anyhow. I'm #115 on the waiting list for it at my local library.

More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

The horns are great. But less creole and more coconuts.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Stool also has an alimentary meaning.