Friday, November 13, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go with the first batch of editorial and signage gems for November ... and on Friday the 13th, no less ...

They needed a study to determine this? ...


I'd think they'd need less than one day ...


There's always a shortage of bloob ...


Hell, I'm not a doctor, and I could have said this ...


Who wants dirty cheese? ...


I expect it's a little tough ...


I'm not familiar with this model ...


Well, it gives you something to do until the laundry is done ...


Glock makes knives? ...


What else can I say? ...


And so it goes for this edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. Now beat it, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

The dirty cheese goes right along with a commercial that Paneras is running right now. They are promoting flatbread pizzas made with 'fresh clean' ingredients. So they're saying the ingredients for all their other food is not clean?

Is it Fatty's? I can't tell. Anyway, no thanks. I'm 73 and it's way too much work.

allenwoodhaven said...

That Mercedes is a rarely available model!

Always a pleasure; thanks!