Friday, November 27, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Last collection for November ...

Almost? ...


Anything I could say would get me in trouble, so I'll just leave this one here ...


I'll pass on this one ...


Now that was a tough puzzle ...


Except for grammar ...


I know what kind of pie I want ...


It's a radical solution to the problem, but it may well be picked up by the GOP in 2024 ...


I've never met a urinal player before, but I guess Tennessee must have at least some of them ...


I wonder what he wanted to buy next ...


Somebody has a clean grasp of the obvious ...


And that's a wrap for November's great moments in editing and signage. Come back tomorrow for the final Cartoon Saturday of the month ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I guess the toilet would be the bass and the urinal would be the chimes.

allenwoodhaven said...

Thanks Bilbo; I can always count on you for a good post!

Happy Thanksgiving leftovers. They're even better!