Saturday, May 22, 2021

Cartoon Saturday


Because Agnes and I are on the road, attending the dual graduation festivities for our granddaughter Marcy (college) and grandson Joe (high school), I'm preparing this week's Cartoon Saturday in advance; therefore, the usual bad news summary won't appear today. You can thank me later. Instead, we'll go right to the Cartoons, this week focusing on (appropriately enough) education ...

Cat owners will understand ...


It's all a matter of perspective ...


I agree, but not only for this reason ...


AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! ...


I think it would be appropriate ...


Compare to the first cartoon ...


I hope it works ...


Gotta slip in a pun ...


I think I can understand ...


Of course, if you're a clown, there's a bright future in the GOP ...


And that's how it is for today ... hope you enjoyed the cartoons. Have a good day and a great weekend, and come back tomorrow for Poetry Sunday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

To go along with Tater Taught.
No matter how bad your life is, it's still not as bad as a person who sits around worrying about the gender of a plastic potato.

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure; Thanks!

Congrats to the grads!!