Friday, May 14, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And away we go ...

I usually take care of this myself, but why pass up a good deal? ...


A side of mansplaining with your lunch, ladies? ...


Um ...


I hope the animal rights people don't get wind of this ...


Republican economic math ...


Thanks, but I'll go with the broccoli and cheese ...


That's one tough arbitrator ...


Well, duh ...


This was in a newspaper in Tyler, Texas back in January ... you know ... Texas, the Looney Star State ...


Is this an odd way to describe gerrymandering, or just an inept ad? ...


That's it for this week - hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then. 

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

"the Looney Star State"
I like that.

allenwoodhaven said...

No need to just hope. We always enjoy it!

I want to think that newspaper didn't actually print that antifa caption, that any newspaper wouldn't. I'm a fool of course...

Bruce.desertrat said...

Hey, it's for beagles only because they keep using thier mouths to take out the toast!