Friday, May 28, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Once more into the breach, Dear Friends ...

I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty good argument ...


The bug must have come from one of those 1950's horror movies ...


Be sure to say grace before you eat it ...


Who were they hiring before? ...


I've always found this to be true ...


Please ...


And you'd better not get in their way ...


Well, he would say that, wouldn't he? ...


It's integral to good traffic management ...


I wonder where that copy editor is working now ...


And that's it for this week! Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

Lots of good ones today.

John A Hill said...

Nothing satisfies like a tender, boneless, Christian breast! I didn't know you can buy them.

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones; thanks! And I know from experience that hospitals will try anything to save money. Doctors are expensive!