Sunday, May 16, 2021

Musical Sunday


This week, we honor that most macha of GOP House members. Georgia representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is one tough legislator, fearlessly berating her fellow members of Congress, as well as courageously taking on teenaged gun control advocates. Don't cross this lady ...


It makes you wonder what sort of people are being elected to Congress ... and what sort of people are voting for them, doesn't it?

Have a good day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

How did you find this? Posted Feb 2019, 252 views. And I had to look this up too. "NRBQ" stands for New Rhythm and Blues Quartet (originally Quintet).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NRBQ

Bilbo said...

Mike: many years ago, one of the recurring themes I used for my radio show was "Ladies' Night" ... songs with titles containing a woman's name. One of my co-workers asked if I'd heard "Macho Maria," and loaned me the disk. I thought it was appropriate for MTG.