Friday, June 11, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And here we go with June's first collection of great moments ...

Businesses are approaching the shortage of workers in different ways ...


New workers are sure to be flocking here ...


Hey, Pa! We finally got rid of that old washing machine ...


Truth in advertising ...


I'm not sure they're very worried about it ...


It's true - there's no such thing as a free lunch ...


Good point ...


It helps you do evil deeds ...


I honestly don't know what to say about this one ...


Only five miles from the Wal-Mart! ...


Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

With the cost of lumber these days I don't think I could afford the house salad.

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent collection! I have to say, though, that last one blows my mind, imagining the two eloping straight from Walmart to Pizza Depot. It'd be too good a deal to pass up!