Friday, June 25, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And awaaaay we go!

"Relish your wiener" ... why not? ...


I like the price, but can we do more than see the food? ...


The Chevy Colorado apparently comes in a wide range of models ...


They're graded "win," "place," and "show" rather than "good," "choice," and "prime" ...


You get what you pay for ...


So, how does that work? ...


Thanks, but I'll pass ...


Well, where else would they be from? ...


From the Stupid Criminals Database ...


You'd have thought she'd remembered sooner ...


And there you go - the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for June. I hope you enjoyed them, and will be careful in the yard with that bargain lawn mower. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

The Chevy Colorado ad editor fell victim to cut and paste.

allenwoodhaven said...

These are always great. You have an excellent collection. The one that got me the most was Kiss Your Hemorrhoids Goodbye! Glad I don't have them; I'm sure I'm not flexible enough to do that! Also like the restraining order.