Friday, October 01, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


New month, new opportunities to shake our heads over something other than the collapse of rational government ...

I wonder if Keith Richards is in the next plot over ...


Sometimes you have to wonder who decides which ads go next to which stories ...


I'll pass ... I liked all my aunts ...


TMI ...


I took this picture through the door into the back room of a shoe store a few months ago ...


Perhaps hanging would? ...


Things are tough all over ...


So, who selected the clip art for this ad? ...


Um ... no ...


Someone appears to misunderstand the term "hot dogs" ...


And there you go ... the first set of editorial and signage ya-ha's for October. Hope you enjoyed them.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday as we launch our annual Cartoons of Terror Festival ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I think that exit door is part of a new reality show. They set the boxes on fire and see if you can make it out.

allenwoodhaven said...

Enjoy them? Certainly! Betty White had a great sense of humor, I'm still laughing!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Love it! Thank you, good sir!