Friday, October 29, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


We're down to the last collection of editorial and signage bloopers for October ... let's get on with it, shall we? ...

It would be nice if it worked that way here, too ...


Well, I've always seen it that way ...


When you can't find the correct sign, you use what you have ...


Well, that's embarrassing ...


So, what do you use to put out a burning fire extinguisher? ...


I'm not a big sports fan, but even I think these are not quite "football-shaped" ...


I've known dogs like this ...


"A day late and a dollar short," as my dad used to say ...


I'm strongly considering moving to Belmullet ...


I'm not surprised ... it would certainly keep down the cost of carpet cleaning ...


There you are - proof positive that there's always something that will raise your eyebrows.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for the last installment of our Halloween Cartoon Saturdays - this week, featuring mindless beings lurching along in search of brains ... no, not Republicans ... zombies.

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I found this... https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g211862-Activities-Belmullet_County_Mayo_Western_Ireland.html ... The 15 best things to do in Belmullet. The activity in the headline wasn't mentioned.

allenwoodhaven said...

You had me hooked on the first one! A great collection!

Perhaps that bathroom was closed for an actual private event. I read that the FOTS (Fraternal Order of Toilet Sitters) hold their annual conferences in airports and use the restrooms for breakout sessions...

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Love it... thanks.