Friday, February 18, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And here we go again ...

I think I know how to drive away unwanted trick-or-treaters ...


The skinny ones must shower more often ...


I didn't know they could drive ...


Since when do rattlesnakes walk rather than slither? ...


I think they've somehow missed the point of "half and half" ...


That description will certainly narrow down the suspect pool ...


Trick drivers can be hard to catch ...


Maybe they should have checked the table before making the sign ...


I guess that with the shortage of workers, they take what they can get ...


I think the headline writer used to draft tweets for Der Furor ...


There you go ... a few editorial and signage ya-has to help lighten up your week! 

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Dave Peterson said...

Only in Tucson would someone drive over himself...

Mike said...

I think I saw the guy that was stealing lottery tickets. ... THERE HE GOES AGAIN!

allenwoodhaven said...

"He was described as 'wearing pants and a shirt.' Police requested video surveillance." Hahahahhaha!

The half and half was great too: 30% more cream!

Thanks!