Friday, May 27, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Last collection for the month of May ...

I guess that would do it ...


I hate to make comments about the physical appearance of other people's children, but I think this girl is really ugly ...


No further comment ...


Now, why on earth would you have a toilet in the kitchen? I've heard of Pittsburgh toilets, but this one is something else ...


It's a pretty good reason ...


Uh, yes ...


I'd suggest they look in Congress, but no one there is successful and interesting ...


Which one? ...


Hey, whatever works ...


Hmmm ... I wonder how it managed to get lost there ...


Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... you know you want to!

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commenting newspaper? Nowaday?

That is mark of great excentricity. :)

Mike said...

I wonder if it's too late to sign up for the jerk-off?

allenwoodhaven said...

Thanks for the smiles!