Friday, April 12, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's time once again for another edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage! Ready ... set ... go!

Now, that's what I call enhanced water!


They bite into you ...


I suppose they do, but I think they may want a meeting with the headline writer ...


Don't bite down too hard on them ...


In case you need someone to do really cheesy roof work ...


I hope that this study didn't cost too much ...


Well, I suppose that if you're willing to settle for a pre-owned version, it's okay ...


I guess it balances out the deserts that are too dry ...


I'm glad that more wild-caught options are becoming available ...


As I was saying ...


And there you go - the latest collection of great moments! I hope you enjoyed the break from your otherwise humdrum day.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo


3 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a fun read; thanks! Especially love the tombstone one.

Mike said...

Beef twinkies?

jenny_o said...

I always enjoy the signage - the grave marker ad is pretty funny :)