Friday, April 26, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's time once again to celebrate Great Moments in Editing and Signage! Let's get it on ...

I wonder if this guy was a member of the House Freedom Caucus ...


I don't know what's being operated, but I'll train ...


Truth in advertising ...


I think this may give ideas to Republican poll-watchers desperate to scare undesirable voters away from the polls ...


I'm going to make sure all my granddaughters stay inside during hunting season ...


I'll just stick with blogging, if it's all the same to you ...


In the interim, later meetings will be held earlier ...


I wonder if this was a case of crazily high electrical charges or of out-of-control autocorrect ...


Yes, I'll bet they are ...


I wonder whether the Second Presybyterian Church can outdo this topic ...


And that's it for this week's collection of editorial and signage ya-ha's, the last one for the month of April ... I hope they helped you get over a week dominated by Der Furor's endless, nauseating whining about how unfair life is.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow, when we dance the horizontal tango for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

I had to read "power outrageous" three times to see the goof.